Pages

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Key Lime Rub

I also want to share with my followers all the secret seasonings that I use in alot of my dishes.
A few years back I traveled to Key West and visited a gourmet kitchen store. I gave this seasoning a try and now I can not live without it. ALL YOU KEY LIME LOVER's WILL LOVE IT!
R.C. Buck's Gourmet Rub - Key Lime

I just use it for strictly grilling. A little or NO Hawaiian salt and lots of the keylime seasoning. I let it soak in for 15 minutes before it goes on the grill.
It is the only way that I will eat steak now. You can also do it on chicken.
Another way that me and my girls like using it is as a garlic salt. So get creative!
It tastes great on Mac salad as well.

They do not sell it locally in stores as far as I know.
I simply call the 1-800 number on the bottle and order like 5 at a time.
You can also visit http://www.bodineetcfoods.com/
ENJOY!!

1 comment:

  1. Do you have the 800 number? I ran out a while ago and now the places on the internet where it was for sale all say out of stock! Yikes!

    ReplyDelete