Pages

Friday, January 25, 2013

MINI SPRING ROLLS

Okay here we go to the newest invention that is very addictive and so cute...Super fast to make and perfect for pupu hour, parties etc... Be graceful because my measurements coming from my heart and head...For all of you that know me I rarely measure..I cook by taste buds and until taste ONO!!!
Feel free to add other veggies or just use left over stuff. Main thing is the wrappers...



1 lb. ground pork
splash sesame oil
4 tbsp. oyster sauce
2 handfuls of fine sliced cabbage
2 bunches of mung bean thread(cooked and drained)
1 1/2 hanful of bean sprouts
1/2 c. chopped green onion
1/4 c. finely grated carrots
1 pkg. spring roll wrappers (count 50, by wonton wrappers: little bigger in size)
**GOOGLE HOW FOR WRAP THE BUGGA** or you tube the video...lol
1 egg beaten to seal wrappers
dipping sauce of choice, sweet thai chili sauce is best

vegetable oil for frying






No comments:

Post a Comment